EziTite® Hydraulic Head Nut
Since the development of the Gyratory Crusher, the quarrying industry has sought better means for effective and safely tightening mantle head nuts.
Technofast Industries have successfully developed the EziTite® Hydraulic Head Nut System to replace standard mantle Head Nuts. In additions to technical and performance criteria, major considerations of the design are aimed at protection of operators from strike or shrapnel injuries commonly occurring when hammering tight the standard mantle head nut.
The EziTite® features an hydraulic clamping nut with an integral sacrificial protective cover which can be constructed according to the abrasive nature of the material being crushed.
Precise clamping forces are generated by hydraulic pressure acting on a constrained area within the EziTite® Hydraulic Head Nuts and are fitted with mechanical locking rings to retain these tensile loads.
In the unlikely situation that there is a hydraulic malfunction, a simple patented breaker ring that is positioned between the lock ring and the nut body can be used to release the load on the shaft.
- Vastly reduces downtime and maintenance problems.
- Improves productivity.
- Greatly enhances mantle shaft life, by reducing the damage
- Repeatable accuracy of the tensioning operation reduces product variation
- Is user friendly, fast and easy to fit.
- Minimises risk of personal injury and collateral damage to capital equipment during changes of wearing parts.
- Threaded locking collar counteracts loosening forces of impact on rotating shafts.
- Requires low level of skill for operation.
To view or print our EziTite® Hydraulic Head Nut Brochure please click here
For further information or assistance please contact us